5.08.2017

RC Blog Hop - Let the Good Times Roll


Hello! It's the 8th of the month, which means it's Reverse Confetti blog hop time *AND* all the goodies we've been showcasing for the past few days are now available! Woohoo! :) 

To create my card, I started by first die cutting a piece of white cardstock using the Sunburst Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and adhering it to a white card base.  I then went back and die cut the insert pieces using a variety of RC colors:  flamingo, piggy bank, tangerine, buttercup, lime green, RC aqua, iced aqua, baby blue, navy and grape soda.  


Next, I die cut a piece of white CS using the Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts and stamped it with one of the sentiments from Rollin'.  To finish up, I then adhered the die cut to the card front using foam tape, and embellished with black enamel dots.



I hope you've enjoyed hopping with us today. Be sure and hop with us on the 8th of every month for more Reverse Confetti inspiration! 

Here's the full list of today's hop participants:


Have a great one!

15 comments:

  1. Super fun! Love the colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow of colors! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors here and the sunburst design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Amazing! Thanks for the inspiration! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love all the rainbow of colours that look so gorgeous on this card! What a great release. My favourite is the Work of Art stamp & Die set & I think the Buttercup yellow looks so creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sunburst is so colorful! I like vet this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card, so colorful and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a colourful and cheerful card! I love your rainbow sunburst!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the sunburst and the rainbow of color. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)