9.08.2017

RC Blog Hop - Fa La La




Hello! It's the 8th of the month, which means it's Reverse Confetti blog hop time *AND* all the goodies we've been showcasing for the past few days are now available! WOOT! :) 

To create my project, I started by first wrapping one of the Clear Treat Boxes with a piece of patterned paper from the Free Spirit paper pad.  Next, I filled my box with some goodies, and then wrapped it with an aqua ribbon and bow.  I then stamped the uber cute bear and star images from Christmas Bear in Versafine ink, and heat set it with clear embossing powder before coloring the image with Zig Clean Color markers.  Once the images were dry, I then die cut them with the coordinating Christmas Bear Confetti Cuts.


Next, I die cut Stone, Cloud White and Iced Aqua cardstocks using the Fa La La Circle Confetti Cuts, layered them together, and then secured them to the treat box using Scor-tape.  To finish up, the bear and stars were adhered to the treat box front, then I covered the stars with Sugared Distress Stickles.





I hope you've enjoyed hopping with us today. Be sure and hop with us on the 8th of every month for more Reverse Confetti inspiration! 

Here's the full list of today's hop participants:


Have a great one!

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)