4.13.2007

Another Thank You Card


This is one of the Thank You cards I made recently. I had some scraps leftover from my Easter cards, so I thought I'd try to put them to good use. What I'd really like to do is make a bunch of cards in advance so I won't need to scramble when I need a card ASAP... I just need to find time! Seems to be a recurring theme for me, eh? :)

I don't use my aquapainter all that often, so I figured I would color in the Doodle This flower instead of stamping it on cardstock and cutting it out. Didn't turn out too bad. :P

Details:

Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White
Stamps: Doodle This (flower), Karen Foster Snap Stamps Casual (sentiment)
Ink: Taken with Teal, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Staz-On Jet Black
Miscellaneous: Black gel pen (doodling), black stitched ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)