10.09.2007

Weekend Sketch Challenge 20


I've been so busy lately that I've completely slacked off on something that I look forward to every Friday! :( Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenges are definitely the highlight of my week, so I'm giving it my best effort to catch up. :)

This card was created for WSC20. I started with a standard card base of So Saffron CS, then cut out my other layers: striped Cutie Pie (2 x 5 1/4"), Bashful Blue (2 3/4 x 3 1/4"), polka dot Cutie Pie (2 1/2 x 3"), Certainly Celery (2 3/4 x 3 1/4"), floral Cutie Pie (2 1/2 x 3").

I stamped my image with Stazon Black ink then colored it in using my ink pads. While I was waiting for my image to dry, I used my ticket corner punch on the smaller layers, and my corner rounder on the large strip of Cutie Pie paper.

Next, I stamped my tab with Purely Pomegranate ink and punched it out. All the different layers were assembled and attached to the card base.

Details:
Stamps - Fun & Fast Notes, Totally Tabs
Ink - Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Paper - So Saffron, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DS, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Miscellaneous - Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch

9 comments:

  1. I love the DP colors and Beate's sketches! You're really making me want this stamp set! Ugh! Great card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh - I like this!! The DP is awesome and love how you did the sketch!! Great card Heather! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, this card is adorable! I love the way you used the dp, and your sentiment on the round tab punch! CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable! I love the bright colors and the little tab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors you used are fabulous. I am a super huge fan of the ticket corner punch! Take care. Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love that paper and I am dying to get Fun and Fast Notes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, I love the colors! I have that tab punch, and never use it! Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these colors, the layout, everything! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I REALLY love this card, you did an amazing job! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)