7.30.2009

SC239 - Congratulations


I wish I could say that I was heading out to CHA like so many others today, but alas, no such luck! :( Hopefully they'll come to DC one year! LOL, a girl can dream, right? :)


I created this card for yesterday's Sketch Challenge using the Ashley's Blossoms set from My Cute Stamps. It's so hard to believe that 3 months has come and gone and that my time on their design team is up. What a great opportunity it's been, and I'm just so thankful I was able to be a part of it! Thank you Holly!!


Have a great day!



Stamps - Ashley's Closet (My Cute Stamps)
Ink - Stazon Black, Old Olive
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Black In Bloom
Miscellaneous - Fiskars Scallop Punch, Large Oval Punch, Window Label Punch

13 comments:

  1. OOOH Heather! I love this! I 'need' that cage stamp! I think it was on my want list @my cute stamps and it's all your fault! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Heather! This is so pretty! I love the black and white with a touch of green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would call this classy with a kick :) Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card! Would you mind sharing where you found that AMAZING Fiskar's large scallop punch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Yeah, were did you find that large scallop punch??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the b&w with the pop of green! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous---that Black in Bloom paper--who makes it? It's a knockout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just GORGEOUS!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card!! Love that stamp and your color combo and the scalloped bottom of the card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, Heather!! Such pretty images, and I love the papers and bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh, I am loving this. So clean and crisp!
    Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just perfect!! I love how you used this image and the pop of color in the leaves but the amazing boldness of the black and white!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)