8.04.2009

CC230 - Guess Who...


I created this card for today's Color Challenge: Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral and Whisper White. At first when I saw the colors for today's challenge, I was like ummmm, I don't know if I can do this... Surprisingly, I think they're kinda cute together! LOL, now there's something I never thought I'd say! Blush blossom? Cute? ;)


Have a great day!



Stamps - You're Tweet (My Cute Stamps), Woodgrain (SU!)
Ink - Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral
Paper - Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Bazzill Textured CS
Miscellaneous - Corner Rounder

6 comments:

  1. I already have a woodgrain stamp, but 'that' one looks better! It's a shame that I am even considering! But it isn't 'exactly' the same, now is it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderfully a-dorable...I LOVE owls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I don't even own Blush Blossom! Your card turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' CUTE! Love the colors...you made them work perfectly for this!!! Why do you make it look so easy? You're makin the rest of us look bad! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! Love the woodgrain background and love how you used the challenge colors! It all came together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colors are cute! I love how this came out and LOVE the My Cute Stamps. I just applied for the next DT round.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)