3.03.2010

FTL80 - I Appreciate Your Kindness

Hi, chicas! Hope your day is off to a great start! :) I'm just popping in with a card I created using Clean & Simple Stamping's Fall-to Layout #80. I used a mini-set from There She Goes called Polka Dot Blooms (LOL, big surprise right? Me? Polka dots?? tee hee) to create the layered flower, and some gorgeous My Mind's Eye paper... I think this may have been my quickest card to date, but I just love how it turned out. :)

Have a fabulous day!

Instructions:
  • Create A2 card base using kraft CS.
  • Cut 3" x 5 1/2" piece of patterned paper and adhere to card base, then use corner chomp to round upper right corner.
  • Punch scallop edge from brown CS and adhere to card base.
  • Stamp flower stem in brown ink onto cream CS, and round upper right corner.
  • Stamp two flower images onto cream CS with aqua ink, cut out, and adhere to flower stem.
  • Attach image to card base with pop dots, stamp sentiment in brown ink, and embellish flower center with rhinestone.

Supplies:
Stamps - Bloom & Polka Dot Blooms (There She Goes Stamps)
Ink - Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist
Paper - Kraft, Dark Chocolate, My Mind's Eye "Lush"
Miscellaneous - Deco Scallop Punch, Corner Chomp

27 comments:

  1. Wow! This is SO pretty! It just feels so fresh and trendy! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Heather! Love the fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love your layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo beautiful, Heather! Love the papers and your pretty flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh is a great word for this – very refreshing….love the Lush paper too….and that popped-up flower is really sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anther Oh-so-pretty card,Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather...This card is just so elegant and beautiful!! Takes my breath away! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first I thought you made that paper using the retro background stamps - looks pretty similar. Wonderful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I can't wait until I get this paper in. It's GORGEOUS. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Heather, these colors were made for each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. heather...that is gorgeous! i actually used the same set for my challenge card on monday, so i cracked up when i saw yours! LOL! i am so excited to be working with you on the tsg dt...it's about time we get to work together! :)

    awesome card, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO PRETTY! Everything about this card is just right--love the colors, the layout--so simple yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another beauty Heather!! Love that flower and that colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is simply beautiful Jennifer. I love the blue/choc combo - its my favourite!! I'm gonna need to make a few of these types of cards soon - I've had so many be kind to me the past few weeks. This is a beautiful card that can easily be mass produced if necessary.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet card! Love the simplicity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous!!! Love the color scheme and those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Polka dots are just happy and they seem to FIT that flower perfectly! Great soft colors, so soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great sketch isn't it!! Your card is so soft and pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so beautiful elegant, Heather! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooooh, so soft and pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)