10.12.2010

MTSC95 - Thanks

Hi, everyone! I'm back today with a card I created using this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge sketch... I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the left, but otherwise tried to keep my card pretty true. 

101210


Be sure to check out what the Muses have in store for you this week, you're sure to be inspired:

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Hero Arts
Paper - Kraft, Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Hero Arts Shadow Ink "Soft Pool", Dark Chocolate, Versamark
Miscellaneous - Periwinkle Suede Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous, Heather! Love the color combo and your main image is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous focal point! And I love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful work since my last visit. Thank you for the lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow, woman...this is drop-dead GORGEOUS! love this color combo, and that focal panel is simply stunning! awesome job with this week's sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ribbon is gorgeous, Heather! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! That blue ribbon is just dreamy. I looks so soft with that delicate bit of ruffle along the edges. Like how you made the BG paper with the swirl stamp(s). I can picture the swirls as a fall breeze blowing the flowers in the focal image :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Lovely ruffled ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, Heather! love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! I love your colours and the layering you've incorporated! That ruffley ribbon is just the last word in this card - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)