5.01.2014

You're In My Prayers


Hello! I'm just popping in to share a card I created using the Outline Poppy stamp I recently purchased from Impress Rubber Stamps.  I love, love, love this huge outline floral image, and wanted to create a card that showcases its simple beauty.

To create my card, I started with a sea glass CS card base, and stamped the flower image three times in Versamark ink before heat embossing with white powder.  Next, I stamped the sentiment from SSS's Handwritten Greetings set onto coral CS, then heat embossed with platinum powder.  



I then cut a banner end on the strip of CS, and adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with white enamel dots.

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Handwritten Greetings (SSS), Outline Poppy (Impress)
Paper - Sea Glass (SSS), Carnation (Hero Arts)
Ink - Versamark (Tsukineko)
Miscellaneous - White Enamel Dots (Doodlebug Designs), Platinum Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)