6.19.2014

Thanks So Very Much


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created using some of my favorite things... Heat Embossing and the Peacock Pretties set from Reverse Confetti.  Love!

To create my card, I started with a light coral base, and stamped it with the feather image from Peacock Pretties in versamark ink before heat embossing with white powder.  Next, I cut a strip of striped pattern paper, and adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  



I then stamped the sentiment from Lots to Say in versamark onto gray CS before heat embossing with clear powder.  I trimmed one edge of the sentiment strip into a banner edge, then adhered it to the card base with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with some yellow enamel dots.


 

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Heather!! The soft color combination and the little burst of yellow to make it "pop"...just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love what you do with Peacock Pretties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)