12.13.2014

ShowCASe Your Style #4 - Christmas Greetings


Hello! I'm popping in to share the card I created for the current ShowCASe Your Style Challenge. This week's challenge is based off of the sketch below:


To create my card, I started by cutting several strips of CS, then adhering three of them to the gray card base.  I then die cut a light gray circle, and stamped it with one of the snowflakes from the Sparkle & Shine set in versamark, then heat embossing with white powder.  Next, I adhered the circle to the card front with pop dots.


I then die cut the main portion of the sentiment using the Christmas large word die on silver glitter CS.  I then stamped the remainder of the sentiment from the Christmas Greetings set in versamark, then heat embossed with white powder.  To finish up, I adhered the sentiments to the card front, then embellished with white enamel dots.

Want to play along with us? All you have to do is create a CAS card based on the sketch above, and post it HERE.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)