6.04.2015

RetroSketches #166: Bird-Day Wishes


Hello! I'm popping in to share a little card I made using the current RetroSketches sketch challenge, and some Reverse Confetti goodies.

To create my card, I started by die cutting a Quick Card Panel with the large card die the from Documented Confetti Cuts.  I then stamped the sentiment onto the card in stazon gray ink and set it aside to dry (though if I had it to do over, I would have heat embossed the sentiment in black!).  Next, I stamped one of the bird images from the Tweet Life, as well as the balloons from Monkey Business, in stazon black, then watercolored the images.




While they were drying, I die cut two banner strips using the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts from patterned paper, then adhered them behind the Quick Card Panel.  Once the images were dry, I cut them out with their coordinating Confetti Cuts.  Next, I adhered the Quick Panel Card to a kraft card base using pop dots before securing the bird and balloons.  To finish up, I die cut a gold garland using the Star Garland Confetti Cuts, and embellished with some gold enamel dots.


  


  


  



Have a great one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)