6.01.2015

W&W Rerun: Parentville Extras


Hello! Winnie & Walter are rolling out a new feature, where we'll be spotlighting an older product.  For my project today, I've combined Parentville Extras with the Essentials: Katherine Cutaways.

To make my tag, I started by first die cutting a white tag using the Essentials: Katherine Cutaways tag die.  Next, I cut several strips of black CS in varying widths, then adhered them to the tag front.  I then used the banner die to cut a banner from fuchsia CS, and stamped it with one of the sentiments from Parentville Extras.  The sentiment was then heat embossed with white powder before being adhered to the tag front.




Next, I stamped three stars from Parentville Extras in light pink ink onto white CS, then cut them out.  They were then adhered to the tag with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with some twine (which I unraveled) and some clear gems.

Thanks for stopping by... Have a a great one! 

1 comment:

  1. How fun is this tag!! I LOVE the black/pink/white colors and how you used those fabulous stars. Adorable tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)