7.24.2015

Enjoy the Ride


Okay, wow, so I took this pic without wearing my contacts, and it's totally blurry. D'oh!!! Lol I guess I'll be re-taking this photo in the AM.  Hahaha

This shaker card was created using goodies from the Alley Way Stamps.  To create my card, I started by die cutting a circle from a white CS panel, then cutting the bottom off the panel at an angel.  I then added a quick watercolor wash to the white card base, using the window as a guide.  While the card base was drying, I stamped three octopuses from Castaways in versafine ink onto watercolor paper, then heat set them with clear powder.  I then colored the images and set them aside to dry before fussy cutting them out.


Once everything was dry, I stamped the sentiment from Speak Easy through the window, then adhered the die cuts to the card front.  I then adhered acetate to the backside of the window, filled it with sprinkles, then adhered it to the card base with pop dots.  To finish up, I added some washi strips for fun, then embellished with yellow enamel dots.

  

Have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Layout and use of washi tape, it really finishes the card off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! I LOVE the Washi edge at the bottom and the way you cut that top panel. FABULOUS design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather!!! First time visitor, and this card blows me away!! I LOVE this design, the WASHI, the shaker, the JELLYS, it ALL! = LOVE!!! have a great day! If you visit me too, would be nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)