11.13.2015

Joy


Hello! I'm popping in to share a tag I created using one of my favorite sets from The Alley Way Stamps, Winter's Butterflies.

To create the tag, I started by cutting a piece of watercolor paper and a piece of vellum into a tag shape, then punching a hole in the top.  I then covered the watercolor paper with water, then sprinkled it with a combination of Color Burst powder.  If you haven't used it before, it is *SO* fun!! I love watching the color spread almost as much as watching heat embossing powder melt. Lol :)


While I was waiting for the watercolor paper to dry, I stamped some of the snowflakes from Winter's Butterflies onto vellum using versamark ink, then heat embossed with white powder.  I then die cut my sentiment from aqua bazzill CS, then adhered it to the vellum tag.  Once the watercolor paper was dry, I adhered the vellum tag to the top offset a little, then added a snake twine braid.  To finish up, I embellished with green gems.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)