4.01.2016

W&W Share the Love w/PinkFresh Studio



Hello! :) It's "Share the love" week over at Winnie & Walter, and the DT has created projects using W&W products and the new Felicity collection by PinkFresh Studio.  

To create my first card, I started by adding three Felicity washi strip stickers to a white card base, then trimming off the excess pieces.  I then die cut my sentiment using the In a Word: Hello Cutaways on a piece of patterned paper from the Felicity collection.  


I then adhered the die cut sentiment to the card base, and used one of the Felicity wood veneer hearts to embellish the o.  To finish up, I then added some bling w/gold enamel dots.


For my next card, I started with a light gray card base, and adhered an angled piece of Felicity patterned paper using foam tape.  I then die cut a piece of yellow CS with the In a Word: Thanks Cutaway and adhered it to the card front.


Next, I covered the sentiment with Sugared Stickles and zapped it quickly with my heat gun to help them dry.  To finish off, I embellished the card front with an adorable Felicity puffy sticker and some large aqua gems.

Want to play along with us? All you have to do is create a project using any of the cards that have been posted by the DT as inspiration, and link up to the W&W blog by Sunday, April 10th.  One random winner will receive a $25 GC to the W&W store, and two other random winners will each win a complete Felicity collection! Please visit the W&W blog for more info...

Have a great one!

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)