8.01.2016

August SFYTT - You're a Class Act


Hello and happy August! :) t's the start of a new month, which means it's also time for a new Reverse Confetti sketch challenge. 

To create my card, I started by first cutting a So Very Spring Quick Card Panel in half diagonally.  I then adhered the QCP to a light gray card base.  Next, I cut a strip of white cardstock, then repeat stamped it in teal ink using one of the sentiments from A Friend Like You.  I then stamped one of the apple images from All Apples in red ink before cutting it out along with the stem and leaf using the coordinating All Apples Confetti Cuts.



A large circle was then cut out using the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts on white cardstock.  The stamped sentiment panel was adhered to the card base with foam tape.  To finish up, the apple and die cut circle were adhered to the card front, and I embellished with yellow enamel dots.


  


  

Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a gift certificate to the RC store? Please see the Reverse Confetti blog for full details! :)

Have a great one!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)