11.01.2016

November SFYTT - O Come Let Us Adore Him


Hello and happy November! :) It's the start of a new month, which means it's also time for a new Reverse Confetti sketch challenge.  I hope you had a wonderful Halloween yesterday! Can you believe we're just plowing through this year? Thanksgiving and Christmas are right. around. the. corner.  Yikes! Lol

To create my card, I started with a Stone CS base and topped it with a strip of patterned paper from the Very Merry paper pad on an angle.  I then used the Lacy Scallop Frames Confetti Cuts on Cloud White CS, and stamped it with one of the sentiments from Christmas Blessings.




I then used the Wreath Confetti Cuts on a piece of Lime Green CS, then adhered the die cut to the scallop frame.  The Holly Confetti Cuts were then used on RC Aqua, Cloud White and Brick CS, then adhered together before attaching to the scallop frame with foam tape.  To finish up, the scallop frame die cut was adhered to the card front, then I embellished with aqua enamel dots.



  
  

Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a gift certificate to the RC store? Please see the Reverse Confetti blog for full details! :)

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. I adore this card SO much, Heather! Love everything about it!!! Makes me excited to start my Christmas cards!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)