8.24.2017

Hugs & Kisses - XOXO


Hello! Just popping in to share a card I created that's a CASE of a card I made way back in January... :) 

To create my card, I first die-cut a heart background using the All Heart Cover Panel Confetti Cuts on Cloud White card stock and adhered it to a Stone card base. I then die-cut a banner for my sentiment using Bazzill cardstock, and stamped it with two sentiments from Reverse Confetti's Crazy About You stamp set in Versafine ink.


The flower and leaf images from the Blooms ‘n Buds stamp set were stamped in gray and black ink, then cut out with the coordinating Blooms 'n Buds Confetti Cuts. Next, I die-cut a leaf silhouette using the Wheat Confetti Cuts and adhered a simple flower bouquet together.  To finish up, I adhered the sentiment and floral bouquet to the card with foam tape, then embellished with silver enamel dots.


  

  
  

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)