3.30.2007

Reflections

Here's a new layout of Lindsay... The photo in this LO was taken just a month or so after we moved into our house. When I first scrolled through the pictures on my camera, I thought I'd just gotten the back of her head... You have to look a little closer though to see her smiling face in the window. :) She was peering out the window watching her daddy mow the lawn. It's the sweetest little smile!

Unfortunately, the bling circle didn't really scan well, but it pops more IRL. The LO was made using Basic Grey's new Phoebe line, Impress stamps, and SU! Cranberry Crisp and Taken with Teal ink. The layout is based on a sketch, but I just feel like it's missing something... I don't know just what, but still! :P

She's been having this little language explosion for the past couple of months, it's just crazy! Some days, she's saying the same ol' same ol', and other days she's giving me two or three new words. Today she decided to surprise me with potty, pillow and outside. LOL I still can't believe my girl is going to be two in less than a month and a half!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)