8.13.2007

Sketch Challenge - SC136


Here is the card I came up with for the SC136 sketch challenge... Pretty fun! The original post can be found here.

I started with a standard sized Chocolate Chip CS base, then cut out my layers using Basic Grey's Infuse line. I used my Marvy mega circle punch to cut out my half circle, and used my aqua painter to add some color to my flowers. At first I painted them with the Old Olive pad, then decided at the last minute I wanted them to be a little more brown so I added Chocolate Chip. They're kind of a weird greeny/brown color! LOL Oh well, you win some, you lose some, right? :)

Details:
Stamps - Friend to Friend
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Paper - Chocolate Chip CS, Basic Grey Infuse
Miscellaneous - Chocolate Taffetta Ribbon, Pretties Flowers & Pearl, Brads

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)