Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying your Friday... My daughter had the day off from school today, so it really feels like Saturday... LOL, I have to keep reminding myself that it's not!
This is the card I created using the most recent 2 Sketches 4 You sketch. It took me forever to get this finished... In between entertaining my bored 4 year old and our dog being overly sensitive and barking at every.little.thing that comes by, I also decided to be adventurous and try a copycat recipe for Olive Garden's Pasta Fagioli soup. LOL, I don't know how it's going to turn out, but at least the house smells yummy! :)
Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with my EtsyInspired Challenge post.
- Create A2 card base using kraft cardstock.
- Stamp background image with white ink.
- Stamp flower/leaf image three times, color in flowers/leaves, then cut out.
- Ruffle orange ribbon across center of card base.
- Cut aqua CS to 3" x 3 1/4", and layer with white CS.
- Draw three dashed lines for flower stems.
- Cut strip of green CS, cut little notches for grass blades. Adhere to white CS, then ruffle with fingers.
- Adhere flowers to white CS with pop dots, then attach leaves.
- Apply a thin layer of Crystal Effects and sprinkle flower centers with glitter, shake off excess.
- Apply Crystal Effects to aqua and pink areas of flowers.
- Stamp sentiment in pink ink.
- Attach image panel to card base with pop dots.
Stamps - Bby Button Bits, Background Basics: Petal Power, Handwritten Notes
Ink - Fresh Snow, Raspberry Fizz, Memento Black, Copics
Paper - Kraft, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White
Miscellaneous - Glitter, Crystal Effects, Summer Sunrise Grosgrain