Hi, everyone! Just popping in to share the card I created with the newest Digital Doodles release available at Two Peas, Meowy Messenger. LOL, Kathy comes up with the cutest names for her digi images! :) I've been hoarding this super cute patterned paper from Dream Street Papers (see all those adorable animals?!), and thought it would be fun to pair it up with the whimsy label that Kathy created.
- Create kraft A2 card base.
- Use punch to create two red scallop strips, adhere to patterned paper.
- Attach layer to card front with pop dots.
- Print digi image, color with Copics and cut out.
- Adhere rhinestones, then attach to card front with pop dots.
Stamps - Meowy Messenger (Digital Doodles)
Paper - Craft, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White, Dream Street Papers
Ink - Copics
Miscellaneous - Clear Rhinestones, Fiskars Apron Lace Punch