10.17.2013

Smile


It's almost the weekend... Woot! Schools in the area are letting out early today (and are closed tomorrow), so we're in the process of packing up to hit the road and go camping in one of our state's national parks.  Should be fun! :) 

Before we go, I wanted to stop in and share a card I created using the Whole Lotta Dots set from Reverse Confetti.  This card was super easy to make (I even broke out my Silhouette!), and the colors are so fun.



To create my card, I started with a piece of turquoise cardstock, which was stamped with polka dots, then heat embossed with clear powder.  I adhered the panel to a white cardstock layer, then attached it to the card base.  Next, I cut out the word smile using my Silhouette, and popped it up on the card front using pop dots.  To finish up, I added some fun red enamel dots.



Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Whole Lotta Dots
Paper - Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink - Versamark (Tsukineko)
Miscellaneous - Clear Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Red Enamel Dots (My Mind's Eye)

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)