10.18.2013

Wishing You a Delightful Birthday!


It's that time again for There She Goes (Again)! Every month, the DT creates new cards/projects using some of the classic, older sets from There She Goes.  This month, the focus is on the Wrapped In JoyJust For You, and Snowy Days sets.

I'm sure it seems a little unusual at first glance to have a birthday sentiment on a Christmas-y tag, but I created this item for people like me with Christmas (or winter) birthdays! :) 


I started with a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of kraft cardstock, that I scored at 4 3/4" and 6 1/4" before embossing with a quatrefoil pattern.  I then trimmed the corners of the kraft cardstock to allow some of the inside packaging to show through, and punched a small hole for some twine.  A little cutting and ribbon tying, and that's all she wrote. :)

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Wrapped in Joy, Just For You, Snowy Days (There She Goes)
Paper - Stamper's Select White, Kraft (PTI)
Miscellaneous - Teal Baker's Twine, Embossing Folder (Provocraft)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)