4.04.2014

FTL287 - Sweet Birthday Wishes


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created using this week's sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping.  As soon as I saw the inspiration sketch, I knew exactly which stamp sets I wanted to use! :)


To create my card, I started by stamping the strawberry image from Whimsy Stamps' Feeling Fruity, then topping with the greenery.  Next, I adhered the stamped layer to mint CS before adhering to the card base with pop dots.  I cut a strip of green CS, and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Sweet as Candy.  I then die cut the large sweet sentiment, and glued it to the green CS banner.  To finish up, I adhered the banner to the card front with pop dots and embellished with clear gems.

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Feeling Fruity, Sweet as Candy (Whimsy Stamps)
Paper - Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Stamper's Select White (PTI); Pool, Shallows (Hero Arts)
Ink - Fresh Ink, Avery Elle, Versamark (Tsukineko)
Miscellaneous - Clear Gems (Hero Arts), Sweet Die (Whimsy Stamps), White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)