4.17.2014

Thank You


Hello! We're getting ready to hit the road tomorrow to go spend Easter with my grandma in Michigan, but first, I wanted to share a cheerful card I made using Reverse Confetti goodies.

To create my card, I started by adhering some navy polka dot paper to yellow CS, then adhering it to the card front.  Next, I used the Love Notes and Class Act dies to cut out the gray scalloped rectangle and insert.  Once that was done, I stamped the sentiment from All About You in gray ink onto white CS.



I then stamped the peacock feather from Peacock Pretties onto pink patterned paper using Versamark ink, then heat embossed it with white powder before fussy cutting.  I added the ribbon and bow to the card front, then attached the sentiment layer with pop dots.  To finish up, I adhered the feather with pop dots and embellished with gray enamel dots. 



Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - All About You, Peacock Pretties
Paper - Pool (Hero Arts); Lemon Tart, Soft Stone, Stamper's Select White (PTI); Echo Park Patterned Paper
Ink - Slate (Fresh Ink), Versamark (Tsukineko)
Miscellaneous - Love Notes Die (Reverse Confetti), White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Gray Enamel Dots (Doodlebug Designs), Berry Sorbet Grosgrain Ribbon (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)