4.11.2014

We Make a Perfect Pear


Hello! Temps are supposed to reach almost 80(!) here today, and I am so excited... I love sunshine! :) I wish I could spend more time outside today enjoying the beautiful weather, but I have so many projects going on right now that just about every.single.minute is planned.  I hate having my life so scheduled (I'm much more of a spontaneous, go with the flow kind of person), but if I'm going to accomplish everything that I need to, then scheduling it is. :)

Today's card was created using some of the new clear stamps from Whimsy Stamps' Feeling Fruity set.


To create my card, I started by stamping the outline circle image in yellow ink onto a white card base.  Next, I went back and stamped the pear image inside each circle using pink ink.  I then stamped the sentiment onto a strip of green CS in versamark ink before heat setting with white embossing powder.  To finish up, I trimmed the ends to create a banner shape on the sentiment, and adhered it to the front with pop dots before embellishing with orange enamel dots.  Just a happy little card! :)

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Feeling Fruity (Whimsy Stamps)
Paper - Stamper's Select White, Limeade Ice (PTI)
Ink - Yellow, Fuchsia (AveryElle); Versamark (Tsukineko)
Miscellaneous - Enamel Dots (Doodlebug Designs), White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)