4.23.2014

Whimsy Stamps - Release Day Blog Hop


Hi everyone and welcome to the Clearly Whimsy Stamps release BLOG HOP! 

All 9 new clear stamp sets AND 8 coordinating die/die sets are now available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store! Today we are excited to introduce you to the final stamps sets and die of this month's release - two FAMILY WORDS stamp sets and a coordinating WONDERFUL WORD die! Hop on over to the Whimsy blog to take a peek at the new products. The DT are holding a blog hop to celebrate this month's release.  The hop starts today (Wednesday April 23rd at 8.00AM EDT) and ends on Sunday April 27th at 12.00PM EDT.

You should have hopped here from Simonne's blog . If not, and you would like to hop along with us today, please click here to start the hop at the Whimsy Stamps blog.


To create my tag, I started by die cutting two tag shapes, one from vellum, and another from some garden-themed patterned paper.  Next, I stamped the sentiment and fence image from In the Garden in Versamark ink, then heat embossed with white powder.  I then stamped the cutie patootie snail, two patches of grass, and three tulips onto white CS, and cut them out.  To finish up, I assembled all the pieces and embellished with orange pop dots and coral twine.


That wraps it up for me today, your next stop on the hop is Jen's blog! :) Finally, just in case you need it, here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:


Simonne Clay
Heather Pulvirenti
Jen Nelson 
Debbie Eastman 
Deb Routledge 
Amy Kolling
Rosemary Dennis
Pop's Morfitt (Guest Designer)

For a full reveal of the new release, be sure to stop by the Whimsy blog... 

Have a great one!

24 comments:

  1. Love the new stamps. Great card! Snail is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, love your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love everything about it! That cute little snail makes me smile, and I love the way you used the vellum! Fabulous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CUTE!!! Such a perfect 'spring' tag! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh this is really sweet and a fun sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. I love your fabulous design with that cute snail and fun sentiment too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and I love the stamping on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag and the vellum overlay! Tags are my favorite thing to make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the tag and especially the snail. It made me think of my Aunt, she just loves snails.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable tag!! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh why are snail images so darn cute? (Don't really like the real ones!) This is a delightful little tag. Love veggie paper!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet tag. Love the snail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute tag. Love the vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable tag! I love the spring colors and the sheer whimsy of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The vellum technique is very nice...I have to try that. Love the cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful tag!! So inspiring. Tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really like the effect that the vellum creates as an over layer & how cute is that snail ? !

    ReplyDelete
  18. I truly like the look of the vellum over the patterned paper on this tag. It just seems to give it that extra punch! My order sheet and wish list just keep growing. Love that picket fence!!! Any idea who makes the garden themed patterned paper or where you may have found it? I absolutely must make this tag and I am unable to come up with my own ideas, so, I gotta find this paper...

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet tag. That snail is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  20. Darling snail tag! Love your use of velum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)