4.24.2014

For You, With Love


Hello! I'm popping in to share a tag I created using some of my favorite sets from Reverse Confetti.  Peacock Pretties has been one of my go-to sets since its release, and I still love it as much as ever! I just love that feather! :)

To create my tag, I started by die cutting the heart shape from white CS, and stamping it with one of the stripe strips from So Stripey (say that five times fast, ha!) in coral ink.  Next, I stamped the feather image from Peacock Pretties in Versamark, then heat embossed it with white powder before trimming it out. 



 I then stamped the banner from Beautiful Banners in Versamark, and covered it with white embossing powder before stamping the sentiment.  (I find it really helps me with placement when I can actually see the outline of the banner in a contrasting color, instead of trying to look for the Versamark outline.)  After the sentiment was stamped, I covered the whole thing with embossing powder and heat set it before trimming.  I assembled all the pieces, and added a punch of yellow to the design using enamel dots and Lemon Divine Twine.


  

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - So Stripey, Peacock Pretties, Beautiful Banners (Reverse Confetti)
Paper - Orange Zest, Soft Stone, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink - Melon (Fresh Ink), Versamark (Tsukineko)
Miscellaneous - Yellow Twine (Whisker Graphics), Yellow Enamel Dots (Doodlebug Designs), Heart Nestabilities (Spellbinders), White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts)



5 comments:

  1. How cute is this?! I just love this sweet little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the peacock feather - it shouts WOW. Beautiful colours on your tag, great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really nice tag, love your choice of colors♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your fresh & fun color combos...this is just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)