5.24.2014

C4C237 - Smile


Hello! I'm playing along with the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C237 color challenge this week, using the colors orange, turquoise and kraft.  

To create my card, I started by cutting a piece of kraft CS, and stamped it with the camera image from Whimsy Stamps' Happy Travels stamp set in Versamark ink.  Next, I layered the kraft CS onto a piece of orange CS, then wrapped it with jute twine.  


I then stamped the sentiment in Versamark, and heat embossed it with white powder.  I trimmed the edges of the sentiment into a banner shape, then adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with white enamel dots.

Want to play along with us this week? All you need to do is create a card/project incorporating the colors orange, turquoise and kraft, and link up to the C4C237 blog post! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great card for the C4C challenge! Love that little hint of orange peeking out under the Kraft - and I ADORE the stamped camera background.
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)