9.13.2014

C4C253 - Read. Learn. Grow.




Hello! :) I'm popping in to share a card I created for the current Crazy 4 Challenges C4C253 challenge, which is to create a card with a school theme.  I think I sorta kinda stuck with the theme?? Loosely?? :)To create my card, I started with a light pink card base, and stamped the zigzag border strip from Whimsy Stamps' Basic Backgrounds & Borders set in versamark before heat embossing with white powder.  Next, I die cut a heart from white CS, and a scallop heart from gray CS.  I then repeat stamped the read. learn. grow. sentiment in light gray ink before adhering the two hearts together.


I used the Glasses and Bracket die set to cut out a pair of glasses from light pink CS, then covered them with glossy accents.  The Smarty Pants sentiment was stamped in fuchsia ink, then the heart die cuts were attached to the card base with pop dots.  Once the glasses were dry, they were adhered to the hearts with pop dots, then fuchsia enamel dots were added to the card base.

Want to play along with us this week? All you need to do is create a card/project with a school theme, and upload it to the linky found on the C4C253 post HERE.

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)