1.16.2015

January SFYTT - Favorite Person of All Time


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created for this month's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) from Reverse Confetti.  I used some graphic patterned papers, and added a couple fun punches of color using bold ribbon and ink choices.

To create my card, I started by cutting a strip of teal patterned paper, and adhering it to a piece of white CS.  I then adhered the patterned paper strip to a medium gray card base.  Next, I cut a piece of gray patterned paper, adhered it to a piece of white CS, then added a yellow ribbon & knot before securing it to the card base with pop dots.



Next, I stamped one of the heart images from Heart to Heart in fuchsia ink onto white CS, then cut it out with the coordinating Heart to Heart Confetti Cuts.  Once that was done, I adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with white enamel dots.



Want to play along with us this month? All you need to do is create a card based on the sketch below, and link it up to the post HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog by noon CST on the 14th... Easy peasy! :)


Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. lovely card, CAS and fun with colors and take on sketch. C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)