2.13.2015

Thanks


Hello! It's Friday, YAY! :) I'm popping in to share a fun monochromatic card I created using some of my favorites from the Alley Way Stamps

To create my card, I started with a piece of medium gray CS, and stamped it with one of the striped strip of stamps from Crossing Lines in versamark.  I then stamped one of the feather images from Tickle Me Happy in light gray ink onto white CS.  


The sentiment from Jibber Jabber was then stamped in dark gray ink before adhering the striped CS strip to the white CS layer.  Pop dots were used to secure the white CS layer to the card front.  To finish up, I embellished with silver enamel dots.

 



Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Jibber Jabber, Tickle Me Happy, Crossing Lines (TAWS)
Paper - SSS Smoke, SSS Fog, PTI Stamper's Select White
Ink - Versamark, Fresh Ink Provincial Gray, Stazon Gray
Miscellaneous - Doodlebug Designs Silver Enamel Dots

3 comments:

  1. this is just great Heather- I love it! Makes me really miss working with stamp companies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome monochromatic card! I love the simplicity and your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)