2.26.2015

Winnie & Walter: Big Bang Confetti Cutaways



Hello! I'm back again with another day of Winnie & Walter yumminess! :) I am a huge fan of their V for cheVron set, especially when it's paired with distress inks and water.  It just makes me happy. :)

To create my card today, I started with a piece of white CS, and stamped the solid chevron image three times using purple, green and blue distress inks misted with water.  While the image was drying, I die cut three stars using the new Big Bang Confetti Cutaways on silver glitter CS.  


I then stamped the sentiment from Sugar Rush in dark gray ink before adhering the stars with pop dots.  To finish up, I adhered the white CS panel to the card base using pop dots.

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Sugar Rush, V for cheVron
Paper - SSS Fog, PTI Stamper's Select White
Ink - Distress Ink, Versafine Gray
Miscellaneous - Big Bang Confetti Cutaways

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)