3.20.2015

Hello


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created using the beautiful dream catcher from the Alley Ways Stamps' Wigwam set.

To create my card, I started with a piece of watercolor paper, and heat embossed the dream catcher in white after stamping with versamark ink.  I then covered the embossed image with water, and added dabs of distress ink.  To speed up the drying process, I zapped the image again with my heat gun. 


I then covered a white card base front with black patterned paper.  Next, I adhered the watercolor resist image to a yellow CS layer, then attached it to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I die cut my sentiment from pink patterned paper, and adhered it to the card base below the image.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many awesome things about this card....Watercolors, gorgeous image and arrow paper! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)