3.12.2015

You Are My Sunshine


Hello! I'm popping in to share another one of the cards I created using goodies from the latest Reverse Confetti release. :) 

To create my card, I started with a light gray card base and ran it through my machine with a zigzag embossing folder.  I then used the Double Edge Wonky Scallop Border Confetti Cuts on a piece of polka dot patterned paper, then adhered it to the card base.  I then die cut two "you" sentiments from mint and teal CS, then adhered them together offsetting the edge slightly.  Next, I die cut one of the Spring Fling Quick Card Pretty Panels using the Tag Me Too Confetti Cuts, then stamped it with one of the sentiments from Shine Bright in gray ink before adhering it to the card front.



I die cut a sun using the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts from yellow CS, then adhered it to the card front with pop dots before covering it with stickles.  The "shine" was then stamped in versamark onto green CS, and heat embossed with white powder.  I adhered the sentiment strip to the card front with pop dots, then adhered the "you" die cuts from earlier.  To finish up, I embellished with a yellow ribbon and teal gems.



 


 

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)