5.02.2015

iNSD Winnie & Walter + Pinkfresh Studio



Hello! It's International Scrapbooking Day, and to celebrate, Winnie & Walter and Pinkfresh Studio are collaborating to bring you a bunch of fun challenges (and opportunities to win prizes!) throughout the day. :)

I'm participating in the card sketch challenge using the Up in the Clouds collection from Pinkfresh Studio, and the My Precious stamp set from the current Winnie & Walter release.  

To create my card, I started by cutting 1/2" strips of patterned paper from Up in the Clouds, and a 1/2" strip of gold foil CS.  I then adhered the strips of patterned paper to a white card base.  Next, I embellished the card front with the coordinating gold triangle rub-ons.  


The heart from My Precious was then stamped in ombre ink, fussy cut, and adhered to the card front with pop dots.  The sentiment was assembled, then stamped in navy ink onto the card front.  A Winks of Stella glitter pen was then used to add extra interest to the heart and part of the sentiment.  To finish up, I embellished with gold enamel dots.

Want to play along with us? Hop on over to the Winnie & Walter blog for more info! The challenge will be open for 1 week, and a $25 gift certificate to the W&W store is up for grabs! :)

Have a great one!

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)