9.18.2015

Smile


Hello! I'm sharing a card I created using goodies from the Alley Way Stamps, and a couple of my favorite techniques... Watercolor and heat embossing! :)

To create my card, I started by first heat embossing one of the turtle images from It's My Party in clear powder after stamping in Versafine ink, then colored it with watercolors.  While it was drying, I heat embossed a sentiment from Big Time with white powder onto dark mint CS.  


I then adhered a piece of gray patterned paper to a light purple card base, and adhered the sentiment strip with pop dots.  To finish up, I fussy cut the turtle, adhered it to the card front, then embellished with silver enamel dots. :)

  

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so adorable!! I Love that fun turtle and the way you designed this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)