12.01.2015

December SFYTT - Merry Christmas


Hello! It's the first of the month, which means it's time for a new RC sketch challenge! :) To create my card, I started by cutting a piece of coral chevron and lime polka dot paper, and adhering them to a kraft card base.  I then die cut part of my sentiment using the Winter Words Confetti Cuts on a piece of lime CS.  I then stamped two of the sentiments from Winter Word Coordinates in Versafine ink onto coral CS, and heat set it with white embossing powder.



I used the largest scalloped circle from Circles 'n Scallops on a piece of white CS, and adhered it to a large wreath cut from gold foil CS using the Wreath Confetti Cuts before securing it to the card base with foam tape.  I then used a scallop punch on the edges of the coral CS before adhering it and the die cut sentiment to the card front.  To finish up, I embellished with gold enamel dots.



  


  

Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a gift certificate to the RC store? All you need to do is create a card based on the sketch using RC stamps, and link it up to the post HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog by noon CST on the 31st... Easy peasy! :)


Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Heather! I love the wood grain background and the awesome gold wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)