4.01.2009

CAS08 - Celebrate Today


Happy Lost day!


I created this card for Monday's Clean & Simple Challenge over at SCS, which was to create a card based off of the provided sketch. LOL, this may be my fastest card EVER! Whoohoo! I stamped the damask image strip twice in Raspberry Fizz ink onto the card base, then stamped and punched out my sentiment, layered it onto textured cardstock and voila, done! :)


Random thought, but isn't it funny how your kids may ignore you the ENTIRE day, but the second you're on the phone, they're glued to you, clamoring for your attention? LOL


Have a great one! :)



Stamps - Damask Designs, Mega Mixed Messages

Ink - Raspberry Fizz, Basic Black
Paper - Whisper White, Bazzill CS
Miscellaneous - 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

7 comments:

  1. Just saw this in the SCS gallery--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning in its simplicity!! I have yet to use either one of these stamp sets.....ugh.....Is there ever enough time???!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic!! I love the white cards! I better go check this sketch out, love it and I need some *quickies*!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very simple but elegant Heather, I love it!!

    We have the same problem - as soon as I am on the phone, they remember I am there, lol!

    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe simple and the quickest card ever but boy it is elegant. love this look. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Heather, this is gorgeous! did you really stamp the row of damask images twice? It is so perfect- I thought maybe it was an acetate overlay or something. WOW! And yes, I totally can relate to the ignore all day then hound you on the phone thing from kids! You are so right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've said it before but you totally rock these clean and simple challenges! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)