4.02.2009

WSC74 & CC212 - Birthday Wishes


Happy Thursday! The sun was out earlier, but now it's kinda overcast and chilly... Perfect napping weather... LOL, I know, me and my naps. :P


I created this card for last Friday's Weekend Sketch Challenge using Wednesday's SCS Color Challenge (Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red & Chocolate Chip). Charmaine's sketch was super cute! :) I went over to her blog today to grab the link for the Weekend Sketch Challenge, and came across this amazingly adorable Easter bunny treat. How awesome is that?! :)


Have a great one! :)



Stamps - Garden Greetings

Ink - Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper - Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Miscellaneous - Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Nestabilities Labels 4, Pop Dots

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty Heather!! I love the colors on the white background!! Hmmmm...a nap sounds good to me, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Heather. love the bow. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bows always add the perfect touch to your cards. This one is darling. And a nap sounds great to me too, although it's almost bedtime! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowered bg and your big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Love the colors and how you put the little sentiment piece on top of the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Bravo;) That is a very pretty bow.What color is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)