8.28.2014

W&W Share the Love: One Layer Cards


Hello! I'm back again with another card I created for Share the Love week with Simon Says Stamp.  Today's challenge? One layer cards.  Okay, so you're looking at my card, and well, it's not exactly a single layer... but it's close, right??? ;) Haha, does that count?

For my card today, I started with a white card base, then stamped the row of polka dots from the Simon Says Stamp Happy Every Day set in pink, yellow, orange, green and aqua. 





I then stamped the grateful sentiment from The Big, the Bold and Blessings in light gray ink, then cut it out.  Next, I stamped the remainder of the sentiment in versamark onto gray CS before heat embossing with white powder.  To finish up, I adhered the sentiment and gray CS strip to the card front with pop dots, then embellished with purple enamel dots.


Want to play along with us this week? You could win TWO STAMP SETS ($30 gift certificate) from Winnie & Walter! For more info, please hop on over to the Winnie & Walter blog! :)

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)