11.25.2014

Let it Snow!


Hello! Let it snow is certainly a sentiment I'm hearing around the house these days... We have the possibility for a white Thanksgiving, and my 9 year old is soooooo excited.  She absolutely ♥s the snow, so much so, she even offered to help shovel the driveway.  Woot!

To create my project today, I started with one of Whisker Graphics' Middy Bag in Navy Blue Horizontal Stripe, and stamped it with some of the snowflake images from the Alley Way Stamps' (TAWS) Winters Butterflies in versamark ink.  I then heat embossed the snowflakes with white powder, then traced them with stickles. While the snowflakes were drying, I removed the tag reinforcer from the gray Large Colored Tag, then stamped the tag with the Seeing Spots set from TAWS, and heat embossed it with white as well.  Once that was done, I re-adhered the reinforcer to the tag.


Next, I die cut a circle using the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti on white CS, then covered it with adhesive.  I then covered the front of the circle with Bright White Solid Divine Twine, and topped it off with a hat and nose made from CS, as well as some dark grey gems and silver glitter paper cut with the Doin' the Wave Confetti Cuts.

I then stamped one of the sentiments from Sparkle & Shine onto mint CS, and heat embossed it with white (are you noticing a trend?? Lol!).  The ends of the CS were given a banner shape, then the sentiment and snowman were attached to the tag.  To finish up, I closed the bag and punched it with a small hole, then attached the tag with Bright White and Teal Solid Divine Twine.

Have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Heather! This is so creative!!! Love how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!!! I love the snowman and the tag looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I LOVE how you used the twine on the snowman. What a cool effect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)