11.09.2014

Sparkle & Shine


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created using some of the newest Clearly Whimsy Stamps release goodies.

For my card today, I started with strip of white CS that I layered onto a piece of mint CS before adhering to a medium gray card base with pop dots.  I then stamped one of the snowflake images from Sparkle and Shine in versamark onto mint CS before heat embossing with white powder.  Once that was done, the images were cut out and adhered to the card base with pop dots.  


Next, I stamped the sentiment in versamark onto light gray CS and heat embossed with white powder.  To finish up, I adhered the sentiment to the card front, covered the snowflakes with stickles, then embellished with gray gems.

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)