11.13.2014

Sprinkled with Fun


Hello! I'm popping in to share a fun birthday card I created using some of the newest Reverse Confetti goodies...

To create my card, I started by die cutting a scallop circle using the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts on a piece of light gray CS.  I then cut out a smaller circle from the center, and backed it with a piece of turquoise polka dot paper.  Next, I added a layer of glue around the inside rim of the scallop circle, and adhered little "sprinkles" before attaching it to the card base.



I then stamped the sentiment from Donut You Know in versamark ink before heat embossing with white powder.  I trimmed the end of the fuchsia CS, and attached the strip to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with coral enamel dots.


 

Have a great one!

8 comments:

  1. This is BEYOND cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up!!! This is ADOrABlE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the sprinkles and these happy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you use for the sprinkles? This is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a DARLING card! What did you use for the sprinkles??? So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fantastic card! I would be curious to know what you used for the sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this Heather! I just received all my new RC stamps yesterday and can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)