12.16.2014

December SFYTT - Love You Always


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created for this month's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT).  Can you believe Christmas is only 9 days away?? It's definitely crunch time.  Funny how the date never changes, and yet, I just can't get my act together ahead of time, instead of rushing around at the last minute.  I must be glutton for punishment. ;) 

To create my card, I started by cutting a light gray card base, and adhering a piece of patterned paper to the front.  I then die cut several silver glitter hearts using the Love Note Confetti Cuts.  Next, I adhered a ribbon and bow to the front of the card, then attached the glitter hearts (popping up two with pop dots).  



I then stamped the sentiment from In a Big Way in versamark onto melon CS, then heat embossed with white powder.  I then trimmed the end of the sentiment strip and adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with white enamel dots.


 


Want to play along with us this month? All you need to do is create a card based on the sketch below, and link it up to the post HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog by noon CST on the 14th... Easy peasy! :)


Have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. oh my, this is gorgeous! Love the pops of melon color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Love that design! Do you have a tutorial on bow making? I think that is the best bow I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! And that is the most PERFECT bow I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)