12.29.2014

Winter Wishes



Hello! I'm posting over on the Winnie & Walter blog today, but also wanted to pop in and share my card here as well.  This month, the W&W DT girls are sharing cards/projects created with this month's theme, Winter Wonderland.

To create my card, I started with a white card base, and stamped the large tree image from Winter Woodland in versamark ink before heat embossing with white powder.  I then used three different ink colors to create my blended background (aqua, turquoise and navy) before using the Scenery: Big Bang Circle Creative Screenings and embossing paste to add a snowy background to the card base.


I then cut a strip of silver foil card stock and adhered it to the bottom of the card front.  Next, I die cut  a bunch of winter sentiments (4 white and 1 blue glitter) using the Big, the Bold and Seasons Cutaways.  I glued the die cuts together, then adhered the sentiment to the card base.  The remainder of the sentiment was stamped in versamark onto gray CS before heat embossing in white.  I trimmed the edge of the cardstock strip to give it a banner shape, then adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with clear gems.


Have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Heather! I love that pretty spruce tree from W&W!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I had to pin this straight away so I can look at it again and again....perfection!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)