4.17.2015

Congrats!


Hello! It's Friday, or as I like to call it... Fri - YAY! :) Lol... I'm popping in to share a card I created using for current Case This Sketch #119 challenge and some stamps from The Alley Way Stamps.  

To create my card, I started with a white card base, and stamped the key image from Tiny Treasures in gray and coral ink.  I then used a black multi-liner pen to color in the open hearts.


Next, I stamped one of the sentiments from Jibber Jabber in versamark ink onto black CS before heat embossing in white.  One end of the cardstock strip was trimmed in a banner shape, then adhered to the card front with pop dots.  I then cut a small strip of peach/coral CS, and adhered it to the card front.  To finish up, I embellished with silver enamel dots.


Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)