10.09.2015

Bring on the Snow


Lol, okay, I'm not actually ready for the snow, but I am definitely obsessing over snowflakes lately! :) 

To create my card, I started with a piece of mint CS and stamped the background with a few of the snowflakes in the Winter's Butterflies set from The Alley Way Stamps in Versamark ink before heat embossing in white powder.  I then stamped two of the penguins from Waddle Pals in Versafine ink then heat embossed them with clear powder before coloring them.  


I then cut a hill shape from a piece of green CS, then ran the edge of a pair of scissors across the top of the CS before stamping it with one of the sentiments from Waddle Pals.  The mint panel was adhered to the light gray card front with foam adhesive, then the green CS layer was adhered on top.  To finish up, I fussy cut the penguins and adhered them to the card front with pop dots before covering them with stickles.

    

Have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card!!!!! Love your sparkly penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card Heather! I love the embossed snow flakes on the background panel and the awesome touch of glitter you added to the adorable penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather your card is so cute. I love these penguins. The snowflake set is sweet as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)